The Information Adflazz Collects
- User Provided Information: - When registering an account or expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about Adflazz or the Service you may provide to Adflazz what is generally called "personally identifiable" information such as your name, postal mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and not limited to credit card number, and other billing information if necessary. In addition, Adflazz may give you the option to provide us with certain information about your business.
- "Cookies" Information: - When you visit the Adflazz Site, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Adflazz may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Adflazz Site. By using these cookies, we can "remember" what you have done on the Adflazz Site before and personalize our site for you. These persistent types of cookies can be removed. Each web browser implements different functionality, so please refer to the manuals or technical support resources that are available in conjunction with your web browser to learn the correct way to modify your cookies set-up. Please note that disabling cookies, if any, may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and offerings available via the Adflazz Site.
- "Retargeting" : - Adflazz uses retargeting technologies in the internet. This enables to reach those internet users with advertising who were already interested in our services. The retargeting advertisements are shown on cookie based analysis of user behavior. Naturally there will be no personal data be saved and the usage of retargeting technology is effected under consideration of effective legal privacy policies.
The Way Adflazz Uses Information
Adflazz uses the information that we collect to provide the Service and all of the features and services found on the Adflazz Site, to consistently improve Adflazz's services and products, including the Service, to fulfill your requests regarding Adflazz and/or the Service, and to contact you about special offers and new products and services. We will also use your email address, without further consent, for non-marketing or administrative purposes such as notifying you of major site updates.
Adflazz may use all of the information that we collect from our Users to understand the usage trends and preferences, to improve the way the Adflazz Site works and looks, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionality.
Adflazz may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Adflazz Site;
- provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and
- monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
When Adflazz Discloses Information
Adflazz may disclose both personally identifiable and automatically collected information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to process such information on our behalf, to provide website maintenance and security, to offer certain features on the Service and the Adflazz Site, to assist us in improving the way the Service and the Adflazz Site work and look, and to create new features. We use reasonable efforts to:
- limit their use of such information, and
- see that these parties use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may share automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service and the Adflazz Site.
We do not share your personally identifiable information with other third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in.
User Profile and Password
You have access to your personal information by logging-in to your account and changing the information on file or by e-mailing Adflazz at support(at)adflazz(dot)com with your request. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting Users profile access. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Adflazz does not provide any of your personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Adflazz to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
Our Commitment to Data Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. You can help to ensure the security of your information by taking simple precautions such as preventing unauthorized access to your log-in information and signing-off of your account when you are finished using your computer.
If Adflazz learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Adflazz Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Adflazz Site. Adflazz may post a notice on the Adflazz Site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view Adflazz's Service. Adflazz may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.